Sunday, October 13, 2013

Love. You.

The middle of the month draws near and I have thoroughly enjoyed my chapter writer's suggestions. They were the speed and the amount I needed this month. Her directives were small but fierce. Kinda like her.

She asked me to LOVE me.

This should be easy. For me, I realize that it is not as easy.  I take care of others before me. And it is right to take care of me. All my parts. Love. First.

I know that Love is doing what you love and trusting in yourself enough to follow that intuition. I am making efforts to do that more. Breaking down the scaffolding of old ways and being open to what I can see and hear if I let go of the old patterns and that mask of me, and let the real me shine. The one that doesn't need a unitard to let her true self shine...though I sure like my unitard.

I've finished the Tao of Pooh. Dressed in my sixties gear to dance and eat donuts, beer, and tacos at Boise Bicycle Project's 6th anniversary. (used this for inspiration when getting ready:

 I've snuggled at night with my nugglebuddy and breathed in fresh air. I've marveled at the changing leaves. I've been more present and open to the change I need internally for love. Danced with Trey McIntyre's Troupe to Queen.

It is what we all must do really, is be ourselves and learn to know what that is, risk for it, and invest in love deeply. Perhaps you will share with me on OBP how you do this and found it successful. I'd love to hear and encourage you to reflect on if you do.

As Pooh says,

 To know the Way,
We go the Way;
We do the Way
The way we do
The things we do. 
It's all there in front of you,
But if you try too hard to see it,
You'll only become Confused.

I am me,
And you are you,
As you can see;
But when you do
The things that you can do
You will find the Way,
And the Way will follow you.



1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out which bands are in that group, but I recognize and love some of them. Easy to say love about objects and music and film, but peoples? That's a different story all together.

    ReplyDelete